Friday, September 26, 2008

Oops


On Monday, I was out shopping and I got a call from the school nurse. Since Nathan had just had a stomach virus I was pretty bummed. Then she told me that Joseph and another student were running at recess and hit heads. How terrible - I was actually relieved. She said he had a big bump on his head, but no other symptoms, so just to keep an eye on him throughout the evening. So when Joe got home I was asking him about it. He ran smack into a little girl - they were both running and crossed paths. She is quite a bit taller than Joe so it was her chin that hit his head. I asked if she went home and he said yes. The next day I asked if she was back at school and he said "Yes, but she had to get stitches." So I took this picture a couple days later - it wasn't just a bump it was actually a bump with a small part that look like a cut. If you look at the picture it is on the right side of the picture under his hair. By the time I took this pic it was just a dark spot like a scab. They must have hit really hard - poor girl.

No comments: